Proceeds from Laugh4Hope benefit local, non-profit, low-cost healthcare centers that serve women and children in need across the Greater Phoenix Area, Life Choices Women's Clinics and it's mobile unit, the HOPE Mobile.
- Laugh4Hope funds helped LCWC and the Hope Mobile expand services to local colleges like ASU.
- LCWC and the HOPE Mobile provided over 3,000 medical exams and ultrasounds in 2014. As a converted RV, the HOPE Mobile makes healthcare easier by meeting working women in their local neighborhoods.
- Laugh4Hope funds helped purchase a new 4D ultrasound machine for the HOPE Mobile.
- In 2014, LCWC and the HOPE Mobile served over 2,000 poor and underserved men, women, and children.
- LCWC and the HOPE Mobile assist the working poor and underserved, providing quality support to the whole person, including medical, material, and emotional support.
- Laugh4Hope proceeds helped LCWC and the HOPE Mobile hire a bilingual nurse.